INFORMATION I COLLECT
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that I do not alter my Site’s data collection and use practices when I see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Although this is unlikely, any information collected through this site may be shared to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Paid products and/or services may be offered within the Site. In this case, third-party services are used for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors this site may use include:
PayPal or Braintree
When you place an order through the Site, your Order Information will be retained as records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
YOUR RIGHTS (GDPR)
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information I hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact me through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident I note that I am processing your information in order to fulfill contracts I might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about my collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
For more information about this website's privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please e-mail email@example.com